Lifetime Achievement Award Video
We LOVE math at CCS!
Celebrating 20 years with numbers!
Do you know how many days you would be a CCS student if you began in Kindergarten and attended until the end of 6th grade? How many hours has your teacher taught at CCS? How many minutes have Mr. & Mrs. Miller been at CCS since they founded it in 1996?!?!....
Try out your skills and luck on these tricky calculations to win special prizes including a non-uniform WEEK for your classroom!
- 2015 Greg & Pam Miller honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Education
- 2014 Civic Engagement School of Excellence
- 2014 & 2013 ADE AZ LEARNS "A" Ranked School
- 2013, 2012 & 2011 AZ Business & Education Coalition Higher Performing School
- 2013 & 2012 Title I Rewards School - AZ Dept. of Education
- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 ADE's AZ LEARNS "Excelling School"
- 2012 Civic Engagement School of Distinction
- 2011 Honeywell Fiesta Bowl Aerospace Challenge Finalists
- 2010 Microsoft Business Innovation Award
- 2009 Honeywell Fiesta Bowl Aerospace Challenge Champions
- 2008 The Miller's honored as ACSA's Arizona Charter School Leaders of the Year
- 2008 GPCC IMPACT Small Business of the Year Winner - Response to Adversity
- 2007 National Blue Ribbon School
- 2007 Greg Miller honored as CER's "One of Thirteen (National) School Leaders that Perform"
- 2007 Greg Miller in top 1% of state principals ("Circle of Honor")
- 2007 CER National Charter School of the Year
- Arizona's First Official Core Knowledge School
- 1996 Founded by Mr. Greg Miller & Mrs. Pam Miller