Lifetime Achievement Award Video
Returning CCS families:
Be sure to turn in your 2016-2017 Re-enrollment packet NO LATER than Monday, February 22nd, 2016!
We appreciate being your school of choice and gaurentee a seat for all current students and their siblings, as long as the enrollment process is complete for these students by the end of business February 22nd, 2016.
If you have an incoming sibling to a returning student, please ensure you have completed a current pre-registration form in the office so that a packet can be sent home to complete and returned by February 22nd, 2016.
- 2015 Greg & Pam Miller honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Education
- 2014 Civic Engagement School of Excellence
- 2014 & 2013 ADE AZ LEARNS "A" Ranked School
- 2013, 2012 & 2011 AZ Business & Education Coalition Higher Performing School
- 2013 & 2012 Title I Rewards School - AZ Dept. of Education
- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 ADE's AZ LEARNS "Excelling School"
- 2012 Civic Engagement School of Distinction
- 2011 Honeywell Fiesta Bowl Aerospace Challenge Finalists
- 2010 Microsoft Business Innovation Award
- 2009 Honeywell Fiesta Bowl Aerospace Challenge Champions
- 2008 The Miller's honored as ACSA's Arizona Charter School Leaders of the Year
- 2008 GPCC IMPACT Small Business of the Year Winner - Response to Adversity
- 2007 National Blue Ribbon School
- 2007 Greg Miller honored as CER's "One of Thirteen (National) School Leaders that Perform"
- 2007 Greg Miller in top 1% of state principals ("Circle of Honor")
- 2007 CER National Charter School of the Year
- Arizona's First Official Core Knowledge School
- 1996 Founded by Mr. Greg Miller & Mrs. Pam Miller