All lunches are carefully planned and nutritionally balanced to include an Entree, two sides (a fruit & a vegetable), condiments as necessary, and student's choice of milk daily to include Fat Free or 1% White or Fat Free Chocolate when available.
- Breakfast: $1.50
- Lunch: $3.00
- Milk: $0.35
Lunch selections need to be made in advance! The menu and order form should be used to make lunch selections for the following month. Lunch order forms must be turned in by Thursday for the ensuing week.
Student Meal Payment Options:
- Make a payment in the front office or send payment with the student. Payments can be in the form of cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. Payments made to the school office must always be made in blocks of ten or more ($30.00).
- Make a payment and check balances online using Visa or
Payments made online will reflect in the account within 15 minutes. To
use Send Money to School complete the following steps:
- Call the CCS front office at (602) 938-5411 to get your student's ID number
- Go to www.sendmoneytoschool.com and click "Create New Account"
- Enter the required information and click "Create Account"
- You will receive an email at address you provided. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and create your account. You will be asked to provide your password again.
- Follow the prompts to finish setting up your Send Money to School account.
- Please note: There is a $3 charge imposed for processing online payments. This fee is added to the total deposit amount. For example, if you deposit $20.00, the charge to your credit card will be $23.00. There is no charge for using Send Money to School to view your account balance or transactions.
2012/13 Lunch Guidelines:
Payments made for school lunches must be made in blocks of ten or more: $30.00 (or $4.00 if qualified for reduced lunches). The purchased lunches stay on the student's account until they have been eaten; they do not expire. CCS provides each student one complimentary lunch card. If a replacement card is needed during the year, the child's lunch account will be charged $1.00. Please ensure that your child has money on account on any day that they wish to purchase a school meal. We do not notify you when your account is low. Milk is served each day with school lunches. If your student has brought a lunch from home, milk is available for purchase and the cost is $.35. Even participants in the Free-Lunch program must pay $.35 for milk when they bring a lunch from home. If your child does not have money in their account and has not brought a sack lunch, they will receive an "Emergency Meal" and their account will be charged. Emergency meals consist of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, fruit/veggies (if available) and milk. Hot lunches will not be served as Emergency Meals. CCS does not automatically transfer money between siblings to cover a negative lunch balance. You can request transfers between siblings on an as needed basis by calling the office and requesting a transfer via phone. Please see the 2012-2013 Parent & Student Handbook for more information about the meal process and payments.