We make the school as user friendly as possible. Much of the structure and the many opportunities parents have to be active in their children's education include:
- Family Night Activities that include: Ice Cream Socials, Book fairs, student productions and performances, Carrabba's Night, BBQ's /spaghetti dinners, Art Fairs, Science Fair, etc. Attendance is about 60% to 70%.
- Our teachers are available to meet with parents before and after school for a quick temperature check or to schedule a conference for a convenient time.
- Teachers make daily phone calls if necessary, and send weekly classroom newsletters home covering last week's performance & next week's activities.
- Bi-monthly newsletters from the school to all families.
- Monthly Coffee with the Principal SAC (School Advisory Council) meetings.
- Parent Group leadership meetings monthly at the SAC meetings.
- Parent on the School Advisory Council.
- All parents are "strongly encouraged" to volunteer four hours a month in support of their student and the school.
- Challenge Academy for Parents