Before & After School Care
Challenge Charter School offers a program at a reduced cost for our students and their families. It is a first come first serve program with limited enrollment opportunities. The maximum enrollment for the Before School Care is 80 students, for the After School Care it is 100 students. The Challenge BAC Program is defined by the following activities:
- Our Before Care will include homework support, and breakfast at school. This is offered from 6:00 am to 8:00 am with breakfast served at 7:30 am.
- Our After School Care will consist of the following activities: Arts & Crafts; Homework Help; Games, & Physical Activities. These activities will be offered from 3:45 pm to 6:30 pm.
- All students, even those who use drop-in, must have a complete enrollment packet filled out prior to using the Challenge Charter School Before and After School Care Program. This is a State Department of Health requirement.
Parents will need to make other arrangements on the days there is half days or no school. Such as Holidays, In-Service days, conferences, & school breaks. A School calendar that reflects all school days is included with enrollment. No student will be allowed into the next week without pre-payment by designated dates.
Fee Schedule & Payment Dates: There will not be any refunds for days missed. Students not paid by the designated date will not be allowed in for the next week. (No Aftercare on Parent Teacher Conference days or other half days).
Payment due Dates: Payments are due by Friday prior to the week of service!
- Before & After Care: $ 95.00 per week
- Before Care only: $ 40.00 per week
- After School Care only: $ 75.00 per week
- Drop-In Students $20.00 per day (MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE)
(Discounts do not apply to Drop-in)
- Additional Siblings: 20% discount