Before & After School Care
Challenge Charter School offers a program at a reduced cost for our students and their families. It is a first come first serve program with limited enrollment opportunities. The maximum enrollment for the Before School Care is 80 students, for the After School Care it is 99 students. The Challenge B/AC Program is defined by the following activities:
Our Before Care will include tutoring, homework support, and breakfast at school. This is offered from 6:00 am to 8:00 am with breakfast served at 8:00 am
- Our After School Care will consist of the following activities: Arts & Crafts; Homework; Games; computers, & Physical Activities. These activities will be offered from 3:45 pm to 6:30 pm
- All students, even those who use drop-in, have to have filled out a complete enrollment packet prior to using the Challenge Charter School Before and After School Care Program. This is a State Department of Health requirement.
- Parents will have to make other arrangements on half days or days when there is no school. Such days include holidays, In-Service days, conferences, and school breaks which can be found on the school calendar which is included with enrollment paperwork. It will also include the Blocks & the dates when pre-payments are due. No student will be allowed into the next Block without pre-payment by designated dates.
Fee Schedule and Payment Dates: All fees have to be paid in advance, and by the designated date. There will not be any refunds for days missed. Students not paid by the designated date will not be allowed in for the next block. No Aftercare on Parent Teacher Conference days.
- Before & After Care: $ 91.00 per week
- Before Care only: $ 35.00 per week
- After School Care only: $ 71.00 per week
- Drop-In Students $20.00 per day (MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE)
(Discounts do not apply to Drop-in)
- Additional Siblings: 20% discount