Physical Education is a time for students to get active while developing a better knowledge of their body and how it works. Students learn how to check their heart rate, monitor steps with pedometers and sport safety. Students will begin to develop the vocabulary, scientific reasoning, and mathematical knowledge of athletics.
The effort you put into an activity, directly affects the results from the activity.
Students Can Expect
- Warm-Up Exercises: loosening and stretching muscle groups
- Fitness: exercises designed to develop major muscle groups
- Lesson Focus: skill development and practice for activity
- Game: use of the skills learned in a positive, competitive environment
- Health: scientific enriched discussion of lesson and other topics such as good sportsmanship, sun safety, nutrition, and systems of the body